> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Mold
Login | Register


Posted by Jerry on March 12th, 2002 07:39 PM
In reply to black/green mold by Paula on March 12th, 2002 12:22 PM [Go to top of thread]

Paula, I had black mold on one of my walls. I looked high and low for a mold test kit. I went to hardware stores and Plumbing shops. No one ever heard of a mold test kit. I then called my state health department and they told me not to ever bother to get it tested. It is exspensive. They told me that no matter what kind of mold it is I should get rid of it anyway. I suppose as far as wondering if it dangerous mold and what to do to avoid getting sick from it you could get it tested. I just could'nt justify the cost. I tore the drywall off the wall carefully and fixed the water on the roof.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC