> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Mold
Login | Register


Posted by Moderator, Steve on January 23rd, 2002 12:57 PM
In reply to dry rot by Peter Clayton on January 23rd, 2002 12:39 PM [Go to top of thread]

I, via this medium, cannot tell what you actually have, some one needs to come out to see it.

But, before I do that, I would stop the leak from the water heater and then ventilate that cupboard somehow.

Maybe even to install a vent system in the door about three inches from the floor. You can get a soffet vent or some decorative vent to use on the door to make it look nice and to be effective.

Clean the mold with bleach and water and stop the leak and vent the area and see what happens.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • dry rot by Peter Clayton  1/23/02 12:39 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC