> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Mold
Login | Register


Posted by JT on July 10th, 1998 05:20 PM
In reply to MOLD by Renee on July 10th, 1998 12:39 PM [Go to top of thread]

Unfortunately, the name of the pait escapes me.
I consider it a stop-gap measure in most cases, and
don't use it. Hopefully, someone else on this forum
will have the name at hand.

As far as other measures, there are really only two
things that can be done. Increase the surface temperature
of the walls and ceiling (i.e. insualtion) or decrease
the amount of moisture in the air. This can be done
at the source or via a dehumidifier. It's hard to be
specific about the best way to go without much more

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC