> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > mold
Login | Register


Posted by JT on January 20th, 1998 05:48 PM
In reply to Mold on subfloor from basement by Christopher Biderman on January 20th, 1998 01:15 PM [Go to top of thread]

Christohper, your on the right track with the bleach,
but it's better to use a sponge an bucket an get
rid of it rather than just kill it. Otherwise any
toxicity or alergic reactions will continue, and the
dead dried up mold will be more easily transported
through the house. It sounds like your're pretty sure
dampness is due to the waterbed leak, so you might want
to run the dehumidifier until everything is nice and
dry, then see what happens. It comes back, you'll
have more work to do.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • biology by felicia serrano  3/13/01 10:25 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC