> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > moisture resistant
Login | Register

moisture resistant

Posted by andi on October 15th, 2000 12:49 PM
In reply to Damaged Plasterboard (Drywall) by Francis on October 15th, 2000 04:18 AM [Go to top of thread]

if you`re going to paint or wallpaper use a moisture resistant drywall. if going with tile or masonary a mason board of some sort would be reccomended. the rubbery substance you`re seeing is probably an old adhesive someone use to hold a surround of some sort thats been torn off. if you can`t remove the old plasterboard, covering it up would be alot easier than trying to strip and fix it.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC