I have been experiencing extreme amount of moisture in my home this winter. There is mold in my kitchen cabinets and moisture forming on all my windows. We have lived in this house for the past 8 years and never have expereince this problem before. I live in upstate New York. The only thing I had done this past year was to have the Chimmey regrouted and replace a couple of the chimmey flues on the top part of it. I've had moisture forming on the bedroom walls under hanging pictures and crack forming in the walls. The house is very old, built in 1936 and has cedar shingles. the basement is also very damp now. The walls have mositure on them and mold is growing. I have put bleach on them to dissolve the mold but it keeps coming back. I have a coverted coal furnace that is a gravity fed furnace and never had a problem with it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.