> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Moisture in a dual paned window
Login | Register

Moisture in a dual paned window

Posted by Henry in MI on April 29th, 2000 05:02 PM
In reply to moisture in a dualpane window by Dumb dave on April 29th, 2000 04:38 PM [Go to top of thread]

Sorry, Dave, you can't. This is a job for a pro. You have to have some special tools to replace the seal or replace the whole dual glass pane. A tank of argon gas is one thing you probably don't have, for instance. But that sure is not a dumb question.

Good luck
Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC