> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > moisture control...........
Login | Register

moisture control...........

Posted by John 2000 on January 19th, 2001 05:47 PM
In reply to moisture control/mold by Michelle Rowe on January 19th, 2001 05:08 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi", Michelle,
There are two things you can do,
1), you can get a company that does osmois, and they
will run a copper rods into the ground around your
house, and into the wall, this will stop the damp
from coming up into the house ( if its done correct)
2), Have a good look at the central heating, make sure
it is in good order, ( again have a company come in)
and control the M3 of each room to see if you have
the right size rad/boiler...both will cost an arm and a leg.
so see which is the best for you...John 2000

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • mold and mildew by Michael J. Watson  1/26/01 04:35 PM
  • mold by Tom Coccia  10/25/03 12:40 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC