renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Moiscure Cured health danger
Login | Register

Moiscure Cured health danger


Posted by Moshe on February 28th, 2003 12:10 PM
In reply to moisture cured health danger by samlee on December 14th, 2002 11:49 PM [Go to top of thread]

2 of 2 people found this post helpful

This "Moisture Cured" cause cancer and reproductive harm May affect the brain or nervous system causing dizziness, headache or nausea.
This product contains one or more reported carcinogens or suspected Carcinogens, which are, noted NTP The National Toxicology Program, IARC International Agency for Research on Cancer, or OSHA-Z in the other limits Recommended column.
CANCER HAZARD: Contains Toluene diisocyanate which is listed as a suspect Carcinogen by The National Toxicology Program NTP.
NOTICE: Reports have associated permanent brain and nervous system damage with repeated, prolonged overexposure to solvents among persons engaged in the painting trade. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents may be harmful or fatal.
International Agency for Research on Cancer IARC has classified Ethyl Benzene as possibly carcinogenic for humans (2B). May cause allergic skin reaction.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS PRONE TO AGGRAVATION BY EXPOSURE:
Asthma and other respiratory disorders, skin allergies and eczema.
Safety Information DANGER! Contains xylene (xylol) and toluene diisocyanate
VAPOR AND SPRAY MIST HARMFUL. OVEREXPOSURE MAY CAUSE LUNG DAMAGE. MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC SKIN AND RESPIRATORY REACTION; EFFECTS MAY BE PERMANENT. MAY AFFECT THE BRAIN AND NERVOUS SYSTEM CAUSING DIZZINESS, HEADACHE, AND NAUSEA. CAUSES EYE, SKIN, NOSE, AND THROAT IRRITATION. CANCER HAZARD: TOLUENE DIISOCYANATE IS A SUSPECT CARCINOGEN.
NOTICE: Repeated and prolonged exposure to solvents may lead to permanent brain and nervous system damage. Eye watering, headaches, nausea, dizzi-ness, and loss of coordination are signs that solvent levels are too high. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents may be harmful or fatal.
INDIVIDUALS WITH LUNG OR BREATHING PROBLEMS OR PRIOR REACTION TO ISOCYANATES MUST NOT BE EXPOSED TO VAPOR OR SPRAY MIST

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:





About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC