> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Moderator Steve's answer
Login | Register

Moderator Steve's answer

Posted by C;harles Lewis on April 6th, 2003 07:57 PM
In reply to In most cases by Moderator, Steve on April 6th, 2003 09:21 AM [Go to top of thread]

Steve: The home is brick in the front only, I haven't been able to see any shifting other than the bricks. The bricks go up to about a foot from the top of the wall. The section that is pulling away goes around two windows. The entire length of that section of brick is about 20 feet.
The first 15 feet has shifted at the top to about half way down. There are no cracks in the bricks or the morter. It is as if the metal strips have rusted through or slipped out of the mortor. You can see a curve in the brick portion of the wall when you look at it from the end of the house.
Thanks Steve, Charles

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC