renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > model #139.53635SRT - Craftsman Garage Opener.
Login | Register

model #139.53635SRT - Craftsman Garage Opener.

Posted by Ze'ev Hod on March 2nd, 2004 07:00 PM
In reply to Sears Craftsman Garage Door Opener by Danny on December 6th, 2003 08:54 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 3 people found this post helpful

Dear Bob,

I have the above garage opener installed in my garage, made 04/94.,serial # 17242B00177.
( Sears robort HBW0777, Part # 41A4315-7A., D.C.O. K 1027, details appear on the garage opener motor).

It workrd fine, untill lately: when I push the any of the remote wireless and wired garage opener, I hear a short "HAMM" noise, for 2-3 seconds, but nothing happened.

My first suspision was that something with the gears is broken. I disconnected the electricity for few days. It was very cold - like 10-15 degrees!!!

Today I opened the cover of the 1/2 HP garage opener, re-connected the electricity, and push one of the remote controls. I was shocked that the motor worked. I Re-engaged the door, and close & open the garage for 2 times.
On the 3rd try, I heard again this " Hamm" noise from the motor. Sounds to me like a electronic relay that is mal-function, and does not create the needed circuits.

I wonder if you can help me, and tell me what shall I check again, and where can I get the mal-functioned part, without uninstalling thewhole motor from the garage ceiling ?

Also, where can I get a manual for this model ?

How do I change the combination on the wireless key-pad out side?

Thanks for your help

Best regards

Ze'ev Hod

248-538-8488

or, cell: 248-91-1947

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2014 Renovate Your World LLC