> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Moble Home wall panels
Login | Register

Moble Home wall panels

Posted by Vicky on March 27th, 2003 03:33 PM
In reply to Mobile Home Repairs by Kim on October 27th, 2001 07:04 PM [Go to top of thread]

I am currently renting a moble home that is older,
I have a hole in the wall that I don't know how to fix. The wall type is this wallboard/drywall with the paper fixed on it. Also has the strips covering the seams. I need ideas please help.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC