> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > mobile home add-ons
Login | Register

mobile home add-ons

Posted by BJ in GA on January 14th, 2003 11:14 AM

Was my question too hard? I'll try again: Is there any advice or opinions on mobile home add-ons such as on adding another single wide to my current single wide versus building the extra space? If I go with building the extra space, I need to be able to move it along with the factory build home when I relocate. I don't want to build on the new site, I want to take the finished product ready to be set up. If I purchase another single wide (used but in excellent condition inside and out, needs to be updated as does the one I already have) to add to it, how do I connect the utility lines and how do I seal it together into one, once it gets to the permanent site? What about the roofs of both houses being made as one? I am thinking that needs to be done after it reaches its final resting place. Although some pros will have to be used, this is mainly a do-it-yourself project. Are there any books on doing this sort of thing? I see where this has been done quite often in the area where I am currently (although I don't want mine to be so obvious) Help! Help!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC