> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Mistreatment of posters
Login | Register

Mistreatment of posters

Posted by HKestenholz on September 2nd, 2002 11:37 AM
In reply to site is not as you say by Thero on September 2nd, 2002 12:08 AM [Go to top of thread]

The good parts of the site:
a. we don't have to sell anything (good for posters, bad for business.)
b. we are all successful contractors.
c. contractors and the public equally.
d. TRUELY open forum.
e. The purpose of our board is not to promote our personal business.
f. we give out good quality info with out trying to sell you the latest do hicky from Sears.
g. We dont charge for private consults by email.

The bad parts:
We are all indivduals with our own different temperaments. (mostly angry and aggressive)
I'm known to be the most out spoken and i don't make any aplogies for it. (in-your-face-attitude)
If thats rude than sorry about that. (too-bad-for-you-huh?)

We are there because we want to be. Picture it this way, Its like walking into an hvac social club. Your on our turf. Draw you own conclusion.
Keep that in mind. If a contractor posts erronously, he gets pounded. A question that comes thru with out enough info will always catch flack.
Exactly. You have gone through vocational 'boot camp." and now the in-crowd of the marines is entitled to treat the public like 'gooks.' So the gang can beat up and mistreat people passing through the site BECAUSE they don't know enough to ask the right questions. This sick game will end as all gangs do. Either the members find someone to love and leave, or they grow up and starting being of service. Talking down to the public is a hoot for a little while.

Notice I still use my real name, because I don't have to hide from what I say, I don't embarass too many, and I'm too old to have a nicknane for 'the boys.'

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC