> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Missing??
Login | Register


Posted by Joe on April 3rd, 2002 06:22 PM
In reply to broken knob on water heater thermostat by gh on April 3rd, 2002 12:44 PM [Go to top of thread]

There should be control box on the bottom side facing of the hot water heater and it controls the temp.of the water.The knob should be on that protuding shaft. It also has a knob on top if it's a gas unit.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC