> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Mirage surface covering
Login | Register

Mirage surface covering

Posted by B. J. Lozon on June 25th, 2000 01:22 PM
In reply to Faux finish- Torn Paper (walls, floors, furniture, etc.) by Craig sorenson on March 22nd, 1999 12:18 PM [Go to top of thread]

I am very interested in using the Mirage product on my kitchen walls. Please e-mail pictures and prices. Thank you.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC