> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Mildew
Login | Register


Posted by Steve J. on May 28th, 2000 10:29 AM
In reply to Mold and Paint by C Stadig on May 28th, 2000 10:07 AM [Go to top of thread]

You really need to address the extra moiture in the room first. Most all paints and surfaces will do this with excess moisture, condensation, vapor or whatever you want to call it.

An exhaust fan is really for odors, moisture sometimes is too heavy to be drawn out.

Once you tackle the vapor, go to Sherwin Williams and get some advice on final coat finishes to retard this.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC