> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Michael Yard
Login | Register

Michael Yard

Posted by Neal Martin on November 3rd, 2000 11:29 AM
In reply to Beaverhome ripoff! by Michael Yard on November 2nd, 2000 07:01 PM [Go to top of thread]

I have e mailed Mr. Yard, for whom I have no record in our computer. Here is the current BBB report, indicating a bit less than 2 complaints a month. We service over 1000 customers a month. At 998 out of 1000 happy, I stand behind what we have done, what we are doing, and what we will do in the future. I have e mailed Mr. Yard, and asked him what name his order was under.

Here is the current BBB report.

BBB Customer Experience Record The Better Business Bureau opened its file in April 2000. The Bureau has sent two requests for basic information to this company but, as of today, has received no reply. Therefore, we do not have enough information to issue a complete report. The information we need to issue a complete report includes a clear understanding of the nature of the business or offer, the length of time the company has been in business and some information about the principals. Bureau reports are based on information in our files, and our record of customer experience over the past three years. Since April of 2000, Beaver Homes has had 13 complaints. 2 complaints concerned delivery, 4 complaints concerned product quality, 3 complaints concerned refunds promised, 1 complaint concerned unfulfilled contracts, 3 complaints concerned unsatisfactory performance. Of those, 1 complaint was closed resolved, 1 complaint was closed assumed satisfied, 11 complaints were closed responded and reasonably explained to the Bureau's satisfaction. When assessing complaint information, please consider the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's response to them is often more important than their number. The BBB provides reports only and does not endorse any product, service or company. Reports are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgement and are subject to change at any time.

7 months, 13 complaints all resolved amicably. You decide. This is the link. Less than two a month, with 1000 customers a month. 998 out of 1000.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC