> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > metal tambour
Login | Register

metal tambour

Posted by Leianne Clements on January 28th, 2003 08:24 PM
In reply to metal (stainless steel or aluminum) tambour cabinet or appliance garage by Ellen Fox on January 4th, 2003 01:31 PM [Go to top of thread]

I have two countertop tambours from SieMatic for sale. One is brushed Stainless Steel and the other is anodized aluminum. Both are brand new and have never been used. I purchased these from SieMatic for a kitchen redo but they arrived too late. Since they were custom order - they were non-returnable. I have pictures and size information. They may work for you. I know tambours are hard to find and these are really high qualilty. Let me know if you have any questions.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC