> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Metal studs
Login | Register

Metal studs

Posted by Henry in MI on December 8th, 1998 07:04 PM
In reply to Metal Stud Cutter by Collin Forehand on December 7th, 1998 10:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

I think that most pro's use and abrasive saw/chop saw. These are similar to a miter saw except they have an abrasive blade instead of a toothed blade. Any industrial tool store should be able to help you and there are many places on the web that should show them. You do not need water like a tile saw uses.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC