> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > metal hot water radiator humidifiers
Login | Register

metal hot water radiator humidifiers

Posted by John P on November 13th, 2002 06:10 PM
In reply to humidifier for hot water radiator... by chris on January 10th, 2002 01:20 PM [Go to top of thread]

3 of 3 people found this post helpful

I am looking for metal humidifiers that slide into the side of hot water radiators. I know they exist, because I have a couple. Bought them at an 'Old time' hardware store that is now out of business. The brand name was "Humidifier". Any help out there?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC