> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Metal Cabinets
Login | Register

Metal Cabinets

Posted by Henry in MI on April 11th, 2001 05:55 PM
In reply to youngstown cabinets by susan platt on April 11th, 2001 03:51 PM [Go to top of thread]

Susan, I would look for an automobile bump/body shop. You possibly could convince one of them to do it. There are also companies that paint your appliances in your house. An office desk repair place may also be an option for you. My best suggestion would be to find a guy that does auto body repair in his garage working nights and weekends. Check his work on cars. If it looks good, he may offer your the best deal. A "pre-tip" may be money well spent.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC