renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Mercury ?
Login | Register

Mercury ?


Posted by doug seibert on December 3rd, 2002 01:38 PM
In reply to mercury in pressed board by Fran on December 3rd, 2002 10:26 AM [Go to top of thread]

Metallic mercury??? Little balls of grey metal.........If that's the case .......someone probably broke a thermometer in the drawer.......CAREFUL.......mercury is a poisonous/hazardous material.....don't handle it........post back with more info.......doug

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:





About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC