> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Melting wax filler stick
Login | Register

Melting wax filler stick

Posted by Becci on March 24th, 2003 07:21 PM
In reply to Melting a Wax Filler stick by Becci on March 24th, 2003 05:28 PM [Go to top of thread]


It is the wax filler/touch up sticks I am talking about. Since you like the Minwax Colored Wax, where do you get this stuff or is this the colored Wood Putty.

Thanks again

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC