> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > MB option 2 is correct
Login | Register

MB option 2 is correct

Posted by tomh on April 25th, 2003 07:36 PM
In reply to sloping driveway question by MB on April 25th, 2003 06:21 PM [Go to top of thread]

You can change the grade of a driveway spur, but it basically means constructing a retaining wall and filling with compacted fill then applying new pavement over the top. The expense depends on the length and grade adjustment required, but its not a very difficult project.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC