> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Maytag Neptune Washer
Login | Register

Maytag Neptune Washer

Posted by B Schmidt on March 9th, 2004 09:52 AM
In reply to Maytag Neptune Lemon! by Amikwa on November 16th, 2003 11:06 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Maytag Answer to Most Posts - Class Action Settlement by Handyman on 11/29/2004

I too have a lemon. Just before the warranty was up the soap dispenser broke. When the repair man came I mentioned the smell from the machine and the fact the water did not drain from the seal part. He indicated it was recalled. I WAS NEVER NOTIFIED. He fixed it to the tune of almost what I paid for it, but it was under warranty. My question is, why were we never notified that there is a recall on the product. I still have the stupid machine. My clothes are always in knots, my jeans look like heck all the time. I wash most of my blouses, and delicate stuff in a bucket. What the heck can we do? I wrote a letter to both Sears and Maytag, and all I got back was a nonsense message on my answering machine. No satisfaction whatsoever. I still feel like hauling the thing back to the store, even though it is now 2 plus years old. Faulty bet. No customer bet. I'll never buy another Maytag. But the company does not care at all.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC