> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Maytag Neptune Problem
Login | Register

Maytag Neptune Problem

Posted by Gerald on February 25th, 2003 02:40 PM
In reply to Maytag Front Loader washing Machine by Mark & Judy Kremer on December 5th, 2002 09:53 PM [Go to top of thread]

11 of 13 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post:
> Maytag Answer to Most Posts - Class Action Settlement by Handyman on 11/29/2004

Major problems with my Neptune since buying it 4 years ago. I have replaced the door seal (design problem), the interior portion of the door (design problem), the door latch motor (design problem), and have replaced the main circuit board three times, and it just burned out again last Monday (2/24/03). I have contacted Maytag and, while they have been polite, they have refused to admit that there is a problem with the units. I'll never buy another Maytag. And, just to add a little credibility to my note: a co-worker down the hall bought one less than a year ago and has already replaced the circuit board once. And, to top it all off, the dealer who I purchased mine from uses the same machine in their home and have replaced the circuit board twice. No kidding.
Read the reports all over the net and you will see that the circuit board problem with the Neptune is very wide spread. Maytag should fess up to designing a lemon and make it right. But, they haven't and that, for me, is unforgiveable.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC