> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Maytag Likes to play hardball if you know
Login | Register

Maytag Likes to play hardball if you know

Posted by Vicki B on July 12th, 2004 05:01 AM
In reply to Maytag Neptune by Pat Blythe on March 30th, 2004 01:06 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Maytag Answer to Most Posts - Class Action Settlement by Handyman on 11/29/2004

I have to reply to the 19 year Maytag employee--NO, you are not making them better! My machine was made several years AFTER the first models, and if you read these threads, some are even newer--they are a piece of crap, and Maytag should do the right thing and REPLACE every one of them, free of charge if like you say, they are SO much better now! How much ill will has this caused? How many customers have you lost and potential customers? Is it worth it to have hundreds of customers this angry at the poor quality of your product? What if Boeing made planes as badly as you at Maytag made the Neptune series? There would be a dozen plane crashes every day.
I am on SSD, I have NO car, I can't afford the repair bills that come with this machine, I can't get to the laundromat now with no car, so I have to HAND WASH MY CLOTHES in the sink! Now, after paying $1500 (when I still had an income, before I got sick) for this Neptune set, I deserve BETTER THAN THAT FOR AN AMERICAN MADE PRODUCT!! Or else, get your arses over to my house and help me wash my clothes by hand!! Let me tell you, washing queen sized sheets by hand is NO easy chore! This is a real economic hardship for me. I hope the class action suits really make a dent economically with Maytag!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC