> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Maytag Front Loader washing Machine
Login | Register

Maytag Front Loader washing Machine

Posted by Mark & Judy Kremer on December 5th, 2002 09:53 PM
In reply to maytag neptune washing machine by joe nagel on October 17th, 2002 06:18 PM [Go to top of thread]

11 of 14 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post:
> Maytag Answer to Most Posts - Class Action Settlement by Handyman on 11/29/2004

Our Matching Maytag Washer & Dryer look so Cool sitting next to each other, They look like they have the Mercedes Emblem on them, BUT,
Maytag spent Millions of Dollars Hyping these Neptune Series up, They even had Clinics, Class's Promotions, Giant Rebates, You name it, They really hyped these up to the Max !!
Here's the Bummer, My wife has to go out in the Garage everytime she does a load of laundry, Because the washer keep's shutting off every 5 to 7 minutes, Even with a small load in it.
Tech support on the phone asked me to check the water fitting to see if there were any small pebbels in the catch screen, There were a couple, But, Now, The washer is leaking all over the place.
And, Just like everyone else, It has the stinky black Mold all around the rim of the washer !!
It wouldn't be so bad if these were cheap washers, But, Damn, I paid an Arm and a Leg for these !! I'm really disapointed with Maytag and will never buy another one again.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC