> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Maybe...
Login | Register


Posted by Larry on December 14th, 2000 09:34 PM
In reply to Hole saws by Frank on December 14th, 2000 08:35 PM [Go to top of thread]

You can use a router with a hole cutting gizmo like the Model 400. Other than that Steve's suggestion seems best.

I'm not a "wood guy" (assuming you are cutting wood) so stick around for the wood guru's to post.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC