> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Maybe...
Login | Register


Posted by Larry on July 24th, 2000 03:47 PM
In reply to Well, ... by Jay J on July 24th, 2000 03:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

I think I know the tool you are looking for. Sort of looks like a small grinder with an odd blade.

Go to:

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC