> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > mastic
Login | Register


Posted by Pam on December 10th, 2000 08:40 AM

you laid a wood, block floor in town house in chicago
I think and mentioned that it was put down with rubber-
based mastic, need to know the brand name of such
stuff, as I loved the look of the wood block floor and
would like to put it down in my entry hall, as they
did on the show.Would be warmer than ceramic tile and
have twice the look about it. Thanks....Pam

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC