> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Mass plumming codes
Login | Register

Mass plumming codes

Posted by Robert Williams on July 13th, 2002 02:24 PM
In reply to plumming regulations and codes by rochelle hammond on February 1st, 2001 11:41 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> Job for a professional by doug seibert on 07/28/2004

Hello my sister is having a hard time with her new home.She lives in Mass,and her pipes are bad and the wires are too.The home inspector said,before the sighn papers,that the wires and plumming was ok.But now i found that the water pipes are bad,and the wires.So do you know what the code is to fix the water pipe is?What kind can i use to fix them with.What should she do?Is the inspector at fault for passing it,or not?Can i use pcv pipes or not for the water pipes?Or is it coper.Im not to sure because i live in NC.and the codes are not the same.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC