> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Marine paint removal
Login | Register

Marine paint removal

Posted by Mr. Paint on March 23rd, 2003 07:04 PM
In reply to Marine Paint removal by Max on March 23rd, 2003 03:14 PM [Go to top of thread]

Max........if you want to remove it.......Devoe Coatings has a water based paint stripper called Hydro-Strip - it works very well. You should be able to find it at an ICI Paints Store - or a Devoe Paints Dealer.

Additionally - if you are going just the Gripper and paint route - use as flat a top coat as possible (if this room doesn't need to have washable walls) - that will make the lumpiness less apparent.

Mr. Paint

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC