> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > marble composite for shower stalls
Login | Register

marble composite for shower stalls

Posted by Marian O'Brien on February 28th, 2002 04:48 PM

I have seen a marble like material that I was told is a composite. It comes in panels (perhaps 3/4 inch thick) and are glued to the walls. The panels are either completely flat or they can have soap dishes molded right into the panel. I understand that these panels might be able to be ordered in custom sizes. I have been searching both the net and local bath supply places without any luck. Can you help me find it?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC