> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Maple Island Counter Top (Warped)
Login | Register

Maple Island Counter Top (Warped)

Posted by Brad in Ga on July 6th, 1999 10:41 PM

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

Just bought a fixer-upper...pulled up the old formica counter
tops and replacing them with black granite..but the island in
middle of the kitchen has a maple top that I would like to salvage
and refinish. The only problem is that over the last 30 years this
2' x 6' top has bowed or warped any ideas on how I could get the bow
out the piece. I thought about wetting it down real good and putting
something heavy on top of it...or should I just cut it up and make
little cutting boards out of it?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC