> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Making Mirrors
Login | Register

Making Mirrors

Posted by Robert Jones on January 9th, 2003 12:48 PM
In reply to making mirrors by talitha on February 20th, 2000 10:27 PM [Go to top of thread]

What is the stuff called that you paint a glass with that makes it reflective?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC