> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > looking for pulls for metal cabinets
Login | Register

looking for pulls for metal cabinets

Posted by jason cutwright on October 19th, 2002 10:10 AM
In reply to Metal kitchen cabinets wanted by Amy on September 14th, 1998 11:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

were looking for pulls that go into metal cabinets there about 6 inch long probably were flat stainless steel for the base cabinets under the sink if any one knows were we can get a setof thwelve please email me back

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC