> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > look into an overlay
Login | Register

look into an overlay

Posted by Mark on April 8th, 2003 06:34 AM
In reply to Concrete leveling by Henry in MI on April 8th, 2003 06:24 AM [Go to top of thread]

If you get the slab level, there are products you (or a contractor) can use to overlay the surface giving it a new finish. You will need to fill any significant holes, major cracks, etc and pressure wash the area to be overlayed. These overlays can be stamped to produce a patterned look and even colored to look like brick or stone.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC