> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > look in the spray-paint section at Menard's
Login | Register

look in the spray-paint section at Menard's

Posted by regina in IL on June 24th, 2000 10:38 PM
In reply to Painting kitchen appliances by Janet Holovach on June 24th, 2000 09:00 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

or Lowe's or Home Depot or whatever it is you have. There is a spray paint that is specifically designed for high-heat appliances. I can't remember for sure, but it might have been made by Rust-Oleum. Make sure you get the right kind--for HIGH HEAT appliances. I'd use it on the fridge, too--they can get pretty warm. My friend who tried it has been happy with it, for what it's worth--buying him time until the money for new appliances comes available. (By the way, his oven was a 50's dark bronze, so if it covered that, it should cover your gold.)

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC