> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Look for wallpaper seam sealer
Login | Register

Look for wallpaper seam sealer

Posted by kp on January 13th, 2003 11:45 PM
In reply to curling wallpaper repair by P Keefe on January 13th, 2003 11:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

It is a paste in a tube made just for this problem.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC