> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > lolly, lolli, lally columns
Login | Register

lolly, lolli, lally columns

Posted by vince on March 11th, 2003 02:05 AM
In reply to Can't find lolly columns - Home depot says never heard of them! by Ralph Murry on January 12th, 2003 09:09 PM [Go to top of thread]

2 of 2 people found this post helpful

i live in l.a. and i have been trying to find them. we used them alot on the east coast to temporarily lift flooring from the basement. the were adjustable and you used them to hold up the floor while removing an old support, then you put in a new support and removed the lolli- column and went on to the next one. we called them lolli columnsand they were two pipes about 1/4" thick walls and an inside diameter of about 4"s, the pipe that fit into the larger pipe was same guage. 1/2" hole were drilled thru the pipes asnd you extended the pips and inserted a 1/2"thick pin, then you reached the final height by turning a jack screw ontop ( with a 8x8 plate) I need one but cant find anyone who selles them, probabley because buildings out here dont have basements, but we do have guarages with apartments over them. if anyone can help, please email me at

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • lallys by chris b  3/13/03 08:11 AM
  • loli columns by  8/1/08 12:35 PM (: 2, : 0)

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC