> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Lolley column
Login | Register

Lolley column

Posted by Tom on April 17th, 2003 03:32 PM
In reply to realizing that this is your second post by Moderator, Steve on April 17th, 2003 02:52 PM [Go to top of thread]

Steve, They are lolley columns (concrete filled steel)not PT post. They go into concrete in the ground, there are no nice sono tubes here. The post are old and brown, I though that if I wrap a sono tube around the post bottom, with wire mesh, then fill with new concrete 12" dia. 8" high this would get me away from the rot to a stronger part of the lolley column.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC