> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Liquid Crystal? Others please help...
Login | Register

Liquid Crystal? Others please help...

Posted by Jim -ATS on March 31st, 2000 03:35 PM
In reply to glazing panels by Cheryl Moore on March 31st, 2000 12:23 PM [Go to top of thread]

I'm not familiar with a specific product, but the technology you describe could be liquid crystal. When the switch is thrown, the display changes polarity and blocks the light, just like the old LCD watches did in the 80's. Polarizing lenses work the same way.
Unfortunately, when I searched the net for LCD panels, all I get is hits for computer and display technology products, not your screen product.

Don't know where to point you. Maybe someone else does. Wick? bc? Jay J? Henry?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC