> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Linoleum type product on walls in kitchen
Login | Register

Linoleum type product on walls in kitchen

Posted by leigh on April 5th, 2003 11:00 AM

We are remodeling our kitchen, and the house built in 1938 has this linoleum type product on the wall, looks like marble, it goes from chair rail height and ends in curved baseboard on floors, materials were checked for asbestos and are negative, problem is we want to get it off without ruining the plaster underneath as the walls are all plaster and lathe, any suggestions before we contact a contractor.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC