> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Like dave and dogeman stated
Login | Register

Like dave and dogeman stated

Posted by Steve: on October 24th, 2001 07:10 PM
In reply to Ruined Ceiling Due to Toilet Overflow.... by Bob on October 24th, 2001 12:39 PM [Go to top of thread]

let it dry out well. Pull out the contaminated insulation and have new ready for re install. I would turn of that breaker to that light receptacle or tape it off. Open the area up and many times with airing, things are not as bad as they look now.

If you can, get some bleach in a spray bottle and AFTER all has thouroughly dried out, spray this around the area on the inside, this will kill any bacteria or spores.

Ventilation is the KEY.
fly your flag.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC