> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Light a candle!
Login | Register

Light a candle!

Posted by Bruce Ridenour on January 7th, 2002 04:17 PM
In reply to persistent smell from oil-based polyurtethane by Russ on January 6th, 2002 02:17 PM [Go to top of thread]

I have customers that tell me that if they burn several scented candles in the room, it really helps reduce the odor. Other than that, grin and bear it, it will eventually go away. Keep in mindthat the colder it is in the room, the longer it will take for the finish to cure. Which means it will smell longer.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC