> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > letter slot cage
Login | Register

letter slot cage

Posted by Ben Rizza on February 22nd, 2001 04:18 PM
In reply to a letterbox cage for a mail slot by Lori on January 10th, 2000 06:56 PM [Go to top of thread]

It's called a mail basket.

I just got back from London where they are plentiful.

I couldn't get the one I wanted (they only stock the smaller sizes).

If anyone gave you a local (US) source, please let me know.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC