> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Let Me Put It This Way ...
Login | Register

Let Me Put It This Way ...

Posted by Jay J on January 5th, 2000 04:11 PM
In reply to Painting Kitchen Cupboards by Sally on January 5th, 2000 02:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 2 people found this post helpful

You have a couple of choices. Probably the easiest one is to take one of the doors/drawers to a Home Center and ask someone in either the Building Materials or Home Department. They can show you how to tell. Or, you can ask someone who works with laminates a lot or with wood a lot. They will be able to tell. (This idea is really the same as my first idea except in the 1st idea, you take the door/drawer to someone whereas in the 2nd idea, someone comes to YOU.) It's not that easy to tell over the WEB what kind of door/drawers you have. The grains and how they run have a lot to do with it.

For me, if they're a plastic laminate, I'd replace them. If they're wood, you can go the paint or stain route. If you need more info, do post up.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC