> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Lennox G24M Problems
Login | Register

Lennox G24M Problems

Posted by Tucker Moore on October 6th, 2002 02:13 AM
In reply to How Do I work My Heater by David Willis on November 21st, 2001 11:32 AM [Go to top of thread]

2 of 2 people found this post helpful

i have an a lennox g24m that runs quite well most of the time.....HOWEVER - every now and then it fails to ignite, and after three attempts it shuts itself off for approx. 45 mins before restarting. A forced restart (by killing the power and resetting) will often times get her up and running, but not always. any ideas? i have had lennox people out already once, but they just fiddle around a bit then drive off assuring me that THIS time, it's fixed. uh huh....sure it is. I am wondering about the gas valve itself. when the control board calls for ignition, the valve itself appears to open, but i hear no "click" that i can traditionally hear. important note: i anticipated the valve to operate at/near 24 volts, but my voltmeter doesn't register anything close.....perhaps 13 at most. is this normal?

i also need some ideas on where to order parts at an affordable price, if at all possible. lennox has been raping me long enough!

any help is greatly appreciated.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC